We are looking for an experienced recruiter who can attract both IT professionals as well as support staff. You’re determined and motivated! You can easily and independently lead recruitment tasks and projects. You managed your stakeholders promptly and proactively. You have an eye for details!
- > 5 years of experience in (IT) recruitment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- h2 communication skills
- Precision and punctuality
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to perform at your best
- The chance to work with a team of driven, professional and passionate Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding consultants
Wat je gaat doen
- 50% Identifying and recruiting professionals
- 30% Follow-up actions and process management
- 10% Organizing events and webinars
- 10% Administration and planning
We are looking for an experienced recruiter for Adifo, a professional who is experienced with scaling up recruitment activities and managing multiple (IT-related) roles and tasks so that Adifo can achieve its growth ambitions both in the Netherlands and abroad.
As a Senior Recruiter, you have experience with recruiting IT professionals as well as support staff. You are driven, innovative and determined. You easily and independently take on and lead recruitment tasks and projects. You can constantly improve the candidate selection process to provide Adifo with the best talent, attracting candidates with the right knowledge, specific competencies and the right cultural values.
You will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and be part of a team of eight recruiters, a graduate coordinator, a recruitment coordinator and two employer branding experts. The team is responsible for campus recruitment, young professional, mid-level and senior IT recruitment and the recruitment of support staff. In addition, the team is responsible for matters such as candidate experience, EVP, talent brand awareness and events, which are areas where you will also contribute your knowledge and expertise.
What do you have to offer Info Support?
Through close collaboration with the managing director and hiring manager from Adifo, you will determine the recruitment needs. To fill the roles, you will focus on sourcing, screening, interviewing and optimally assisting multiple candidates with different experience levels. You will also work on:
- Managing and safeguarding the recruitment process.
- Identifying and implementing best practices and tools.
- Building talent pools.
- Collaborating on referral campaigns, organizing webinars and contributing to employer branding campaigns.
Required experience & competencies:
You have h2 communication skills and are assertive, flexible and independent. You perform your work duties with precision and punctuality and you are results-driven. Recruitment is your passion, and your demonstrable experience has given you an in-depth understanding of the field. People see you as a true entrepreneur who likes to take action. You have worked with various screening and interview techniques during your career. We additionally expect the following:
- You have demonstrable experience with recruiting passive (tech) professionals – from students to experts.
- Experience with sourcing, screening and interviewing Software Architects, Software Engineers, Front-end Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers, Implementation Consultants, Marketing, Sales and various other staff positions.
- Experience with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders is a must.
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment and hyper-growth/scale-up environments is a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
- Dutch or German is a plus.
What does Adifo have to offer you?
You will be joining a driven, professional and enthusiastic team where everyone shares a passion for recruitment. Within this team, you will have every opportunity to further develop in your field. We will also provide you with the following:
- A competitive salary including a laptop, phone and profit distribution.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
- Lease budget with a fuel card for use both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- A job with a stable and financially sound employer!
More about Adifo
At Adifo, we believe that result-driven software solutions are the way of the future. By combining our industry-specific knowledge with a relentless passion for innovation, we develop applications that transform feed and food companies into profitable powerhouses. Our mission? To add value to nutrition industries. We do this by offering a unique range of industry-specific software tools for least-cost formulation, quality data management, ration calculation, cloud services and ERP. Adifo is a subsidiary of the Info Support International Group.
If you fit the above profile and are excited about this position, then apply now and hopefully, we will see each other soon!